.cookie-choices-info {position: fixed; top: auto !important; bottom: 0px !important;} ]]

CHEATED BY BOYFRIEND

We have a letter from a friend. A very inspiring letter that most of us will actually relate to. Boyfriends often cheated. Read this letter and be grateful of what you are going through. 

Dear Love Life Diaries,

I am with this boyfriend for 4 years. When we started we are good. But in the middle of our relationship he was a bit aloof. I suspected that he have other girls. Then for my further observation he had been communicating with his exes. I didn't know when or how it started but I was really devastated. I confronted him and I told him I don't like what he is doing. He understood and more often I realize he is hiding from me. I let it pass. Until one day, he would shout or hurt me verbally. I was totally hurt. He wanted to ditch me off. I cried then he will just say sweet words to me and I don't get mad anymore. Then I learned he's been seeing a new girl. I was really hurt. I cry myself to sleep. I was crying because I felt I would have been too clingy of him. He broke up with me because of my dramas. I begged and cry it out. But he is already decided. I left. Sometimes I check about him, if he is okay. I get to ask some friends. I was so happy that it ended. I never been this happy and successful with my career if I still have him. I want to thank him for letting me go. I learn something from him, he has all the quality of someone I should not have. 

Most of the time things happen for a reason. There are always reasons. You should be patient enough and go on with your life. It will turn out to be a good one. Just be grounded and never think of revenge. It will ruin you and your reputation.

Loves,
K


Dear K, 

Thank you K for sharing your story here in love life diaries. I believe every relationship is different for every couple. Often either one or both changes his/her attitude in the relationship. I am deeply sorry for experiencing this kind of relationship. I hope you would heal eventually. I know it is not easy. Every scar will heal overtime yet our attitude will also change when the relationship fails and also our thought process. It is not your fault. Do not blame yourself.

Yes it is true that everything happens for a reason. You maybe preoccupied now on asking yourself why it failed but eventually when you are no longer hurting or affected by this you will have clearer vision on things. You will see the light. 

While we are still breathing, we have to keep on moving forward. If your relationship is already a toxic one, then why stay. Leave that relationship immediately. Every toxic relationship will let us loose our own self, our identity, our personality, our self worth. Never allow anybody to treat you any less. Love yourself. 

Life is simple. Let us not complicate it. 

Love,

LLD 


* If you have any stories to share to us, do not hesitate to CONTACT US. We would like to help in anyway we can or listen to you. Whether it is about love or life. We like to hear from you soon. XOXO


If you want to submit articles, poems, love stories, love letters, write ups you like to share to us and to the world. Kindly email us at authorsviewpoint@gmail.com or message us directly at CONTACT US. We will email you back once it is up on our site with credits and feature you as the author of the month. Continue supporting www.lovelifediaries.blogspot.com. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank You my Loves! ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ DISCLAIMER:Some of the photos, links, articles are not owned by the site, and/ or not being stored by the site.Comments are views expressed by the readers. www.lovelifediaries.blogspot.com may not be held liable for the views of readers exercising their right of freedom to express.If you think we should remove those aforementioned elements due to copyright infrequent, feel free to tell us, and we will comply.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would Love to hear from you. Feel free to write us at authorsviewpoint@gmail.com

Loves
thelovelifediaries.blogspot.com