.cookie-choices-info {position: fixed; top: auto !important; bottom: 0px !important;} ]]

SAD LOVE QUOTES AND SAYINGS

"Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go." - Herman Hesse.

Whilst sailing the rough seas of love, coming across such quotes makes you feel as if these deep sad love quotes, that make you cry are written for you. Yes they do. These heart rending quotes have the pain, the anguish to make your eyes swell with tears. But even though they tend to bring tears to your eyes, theselost love quotes and sad love songs do comfort your grieving heart and help you to release all the pent up emotions.

Sad Love Quotes and Sayings

Many of us go through the trauma of losing someone we love, perhaps that explains the reason why there is no dearth of sad love quotes that make you cry. After reading these quotes about missing someone, it would be obviously difficult for someone to hold back their feelings. Here is a compilation of some of the most famous sad love quotes which are bound to make you cry your heart out. Read more on break up quotes.

"Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes… just be an illusion." - Javan.


"It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to love someone, but to forget someone takes a life time." - Anonymous.

"The saddest thing in the world is loving someone who used to love you." - Anonymous.

"When you are in love and you get hurt, it’s like a cut... it will heal, but there will always be a scar." - Anonymous.

"It's amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces." - Anonymous.

"You can close your eyes to things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel." - Anonymous.

"I hate to see the one I love happy with somebody, but I surely hate it more to see the one I love unhappy with me...." - Anonymous.

"It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all." - Samuel Butler.

"A teardrop is insignificant in a pool of water, but it can touch the soul as it runs down someone’s face." - Anonymous.

"The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love is having to wake up." - Anonymous.

"Its hard to pretend you love someone, when you don't but its harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do." - Anonymous.

"Moving on is simple, it's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult." - Anonymous.

"I wish I had the guts to walk away and forget about what we had, but I can't because I know you won't come after me & that's what hurts the most." - Anonymous.

"A million words would not bring you back, I know because I tried, neither would a million tears, I know because I cried." - Anonymous.

"Since I can't be with you right now I will have to be content just dreaming about when we will be together again." - Susan Polis Schutz.

"Why is it that we don't always recognize the moment love begins, but we always recognize the moment it ends?" - Anonymous.

"When It's clear that you don't feel the same way for me... the problem is that as much as I can't force you to love me, I can't force myself to stop loving you." - Anonymous.

"Sometimes you don't realize how much you care for someone until they stop caring for you." - Anonymous.

"Someone can walk into your life and it is not until after they walk out that you realize that they were even there." - Anonymous.


These sad love quotes that make you cry must have brushed up those memories which you had been desperately trying to forget. But the fact is that the tears which roll down on reading such sad love quotes and poems actually help you in venting the pain you have been trying to suppress all the while, thus making you stronger from within. Lastly, there goes a famous quote by Richard Bach, a celebrated American writer, If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they are yours, if they don't they never were. This itself speaks in volumes about the divine feeling called 'love'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would Love to hear from you. Feel free to write us at authorsviewpoint@gmail.com

Loves
thelovelifediaries.blogspot.com